April 20th

Well again I haven't posted anything LOL, laziness? maybe. Today I have a sick child at home, and 2 teenagers that were fighting before school. *sigh*. I wonder why siblings only get along when there are chores to be done? That was my night last night, trying to get them to do their chores. What a battle! Oh well what can you do.

I learned this morning that the Brooke Shields I am following on Twitter may be a fake! How disappointing! One thing that pisses me off is people out there intending to impersonate and destroy characters of others. What does that gain? Really? C'mon now let's grow up! I really like Twitter but it's the "Trolls" that make it annoying. Only thing I can say is "BLOCK"! 

Well nothing else to say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds