April 21st 2010

Ok so my son is sick, has been for a couple of days, He coughed so hard he thew up. Well at about 3am he started running a fever *sigh* no sleep for me. To make matters worse my daughter came home from school yesterday and went straight to bed. She started throwing up *sigh* another one sick.

So it is now 5:11 am and I've slept maybe 3 hours, and I am bored and tired. My husband came home from work at 4:30am and brought me Timmies YAY! For those of you who don't know what Timmies is, it's Tim Horton's coffee only THE BEST coffee anywhere! That helps my mood! So what do I do now? Twitter? Not many people on. Facebook? I've already played my games. EBAY? OMG no I need EBAY intervention! Well maybe I will just google my way around the internet and see if I find anything interesting. Any ideas on what to do when you can't sleep please comment. Thanx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds